A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Zielinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Zielinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Zielinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zielinski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zielinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall S Zielinski MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Zielinski practice?
- Dr. Randall Zielinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Zielinski practices Internal Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists.