A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rande Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rande Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rande H Lazar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rande H. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Rande Lazar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rande Lazar practices Otolaryngology near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Dyersburg Otolaryngologists.