A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rande Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rande Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rande H Lazar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rande H. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Rande Lazar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rande Lazar practices Otolaryngology near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Dyersburg Otolaryngologists.