A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rande Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rande Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rande H. Lazar practice?
Dr. Rande Lazar practices Otolaryngology near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Dyersburg Otolaryngologists.