A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rande Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rande Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rande H. Lazar practice?
Dr. Rande Lazar practices Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Dyersburg Plastic Surgeons, Dyersburg Otolaryngologists, Dyersburg Pediatricians, and Dyersburg Surgeons.