Learn more about Dr. Rande Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rande Lazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rande H Lazar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rande H. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Rande Lazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rande Lazar practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.