Dr. Rande Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rande Lazar?

October 6th, 2017

Good Dr., lazy staff

Dr. is good however, the staff & billing dept. is terrible! Staff does not stay on top of getting vital info needed regarding my visit, from other clinics(labs, xrays). Each visit is billed wrong & I am always having to call & get it straightened out . I have been waiting for a follow-up for 2 months due to their inadequacy to obtain my report, to move forward with my illness. Very frustrating!!

January 1st, 2017

Dr. Lazar did not spend more than 3.5 minutes with me. I took off work to see him because I was experiencing severe sinus issues. He was rude, unfriendly and very unconcerned.

August 12th, 2016

Nurses were great, doctor not so great....

January 18th, 2016

great experience/staff is awesome/visit wonderful/really good doctor

August 30th, 2015

great doctor

July 15th, 2015

Randy Lazar is one of the best ENT Specialist in the area of Memphis and Dyersburg

May 29th, 2015

review of dr. rande lazar

staff and doctor were the best/their follow-up was superb

May 25th, 2015

Patient

Dr Lazar was very nice an I will go back when need to but I has questions an just could not get any answers to my questions I was just told I was going to be referred to different Dr but was not given Dr name nor was I given an appointment. I would have been totally informed

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you thought Dr. Lazar was nice and will return for a visit when needed. We do want to answer our patients’ questions, and we invite our patients to ask questions if something is unclear, including calling us after a visit, if needed. We're sorry that your questions weren't answered as you hoped. Thank you again for letting us know your concerns.

SHOW

December 10th, 2014

This doctor fixed me! I used to get sick, a lot. Eventually, I was sick for nearly a year straight. It would turn into bronchitis. I was miserable. After careful observation and ruling out other causes, I had a full T&A, septoplasty, turbinate reduction, and sinus scraping. I've been sick twice in the last two years! Three hours of surgery. I've had awful experiences with doctors, but this was one of few exceptions. I recommend anyone looking for an ENT to him. He is philanthropic and has a good attitude. I have the energy to be a parent, work, and I'm in college. If my son ever needs an ENT he will see Dr. Lazar. With my insurance I don't think I have great options of doctors. He is an exception.

January 30th, 2014

Saved my son's life

This is way overdue, and I've never seen a review like this, but the internet did not exist back when I first met Dr. Lazar in 1987. It was in the ER at LeBonheur where he operated on my 9-month-old son to remove a piece of wood from his throat. The nurse later told me my son had a 50% chance of not making it. Dr. Lazar rushed to the hospital and performed this delicate surgery, and my son survived the surgery and anesthesia with no residuals. Dr. Lazar had only been practicing a few years, but had the talent to do the job. We are forever grateful to this amazing man, and his kind compassion and calming follow-up. His words of wisdom at the final visit I will always remember ~ as I protectively clung to my son, he told me not to let this event make me overprotective. My son is 27 today, very healthy, and making a good life in Oregon. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Dr. Lazar!

May 23rd, 2013

Go

Dr. Lazar was great. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

March 28th, 2013

First visit was a nice experience

This was my first time seeing Dr. Lazar. I had to take my kids with me because of spring break. The east Memphis office has a great kids room that is plainly visible in the waiting room. That was a great way to keep them occupied during the wait. Once I saw Dr. Lazar, things went really well. He listened to what I had to say and asked probing questions. After a short examination, I was on my way. As far as these things go, it was a pleasing experience.