Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Nurses were great, doctor not so great....

January 18th, 2016
great experience/staff is awesome/visit wonderful/really good doctor

August 30th, 2015
great doctor

July 15th, 2015
Randy Lazar is one of the best ENT Specialist in the area of Memphis and Dyersburg

May 28th, 2015
review of dr. rande lazar
staff and doctor were the best/their follow-up was superb

May 25th, 2015
Patient
Dr Lazar was very nice an I will go back when need to but I has questions an just could not get any answers to my questions I was just told I was going to be referred to different Dr but was not given Dr name nor was I given an appointment. I would have been totally informed

December 9th, 2014
This doctor fixed me! I used to get sick, a lot. Eventually, I was sick for nearly a year straight. It would turn into bronchitis. I was miserable. After careful observation and ruling out other causes, I had a full T&A, septoplasty, turbinate reduction, and sinus scraping. I've been sick twice in the last two years! Three hours of surgery. I've had awful experiences with doctors, but this was one of few exceptions. I recommend anyone looking for an ENT to him. He is philanthropic and has a good attitude. I have the energy to be a parent, work, and I'm in college. If my son ever needs an ENT he will see Dr. Lazar. With my insurance I don't think I have great options of doctors. He is an exception.

January 30th, 2014
Saved my son's life
This is way overdue, and I've never seen a review like this, but the internet did not exist back when I first met Dr. Lazar in 1987. It was in the ER at LeBonheur where he operated on my 9-month-old son to remove a piece of wood from his throat. The nurse later told me my son had a 50% chance of not making it. Dr. Lazar rushed to the hospital and performed this delicate surgery, and my son survived the surgery and anesthesia with no residuals. Dr. Lazar had only been practicing a few years, but had the talent to do the job. We are forever grateful to this amazing man, and his kind compassion and calming follow-up. His words of wisdom at the final visit I will always remember ~ as I protectively clung to my son, he told me not to let this event make me overprotective. My son is 27 today, very healthy, and making a good life in Oregon. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Dr. Lazar!

May 23rd, 2013
Go
Dr. Lazar was great. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

May 14th, 2013
My New Nose!
I was very nervous when I was referred to Dr. Lazar, but he helped me by calmly walking through the process of my rhinoplasty. He explained things patiently, which helped calm down and trust his expertise. I was happy to know that Dr. Lazar was just as worried about how my nose would look as my improved breathing. I would whole-heartedly refer him to anyone needing rhinoplasty or other general ENT needs.

April 25th, 2013
The man is a genius.
I’ve been Dr. Lazar’s patient for many years. Because I have ear-related issued that carried over from my childhood, I usually see Dr. Lazar 2-4 times a year. Dr. Lazar is simply the best ENT doc our area of the country has to offer. He is extremely talented, honest, and straightforward. Accordingly he is in demand and is very busy. If you are looking for an ENT, Dr. Lazar should be your first call. His no-nonsense approach and busy schedule may make some feel uncomfortable. But make no mistake, he is extremely talented and effective.

March 28th, 2013
First visit was a nice experience
This was my first time seeing Dr. Lazar. I had to take my kids with me because of spring break. The east Memphis office has a great kids room that is plainly visible in the waiting room. That was a great way to keep them occupied during the wait. Once I saw Dr. Lazar, things went really well. He listened to what I had to say and asked probing questions. After a short examination, I was on my way. As far as these things go, it was a pleasing experience.