Dr. Randee Lipman MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiology Wichita, KS

March 16th, 2017
She is an excellent physician who has been my cardiologist for over 14 yrs. She got the correct diagnosis of GERD instead of the major heart attack that another group MISDIAGNOSED!!! I cannot say enough praises about Dr. Lipman. She is the BEST!

August 7th, 2015
Never Go where she is
This C refused to see me - at winfield Hospital - I am a pain patient - and she flat out refused care - sent somebody out to hand my wife a paper of people who are drug seekers. I have recorded MRI's - of my back neck proplems - I was between doctors and ran out of my meds.

January 21st, 2014
Nightmare
We spent over 4 hours waiting for staff to communicate with each other to provide minimal service. If we would wait another 2 hours they would try to finish testing and see the doctor. We were told that it would take 3 hours. We traveled from out of town. If we had been told the truth we could have made arrangements for our grandkids we are raising to be picked up from school and my husband take a day off work. When questioned about the long wait, we got rude and uncaring response from nurse.