A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randee Wysoki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randee Wysoki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randee Wysoki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wysoki graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wysoki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randee Sue Wysoki MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randee S. Wysoki practice?
- Dr. Randee Wysoki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randee Wysoki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.