A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randeep Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randeep Kahlon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Upper Extremity: Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randeep Kahlon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kahlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randeep Singh Kahlon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randeep S. Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Randeep Kahlon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randeep Kahlon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.