Dr. Randel Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randel Abrams?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2015

If not for Dr. Abrams my son would not be here today. He came in at 4 in the morning and had my son in surgery shortly their after. My son was in really bad shape. He will always be a hero to me and my son.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Straight to the point and does not play games. No other doctor was able to solve my sons problems while he was in the hospital, but Dr. Abrams was. He saved my sons life with a life saving surgery. Would recommend him to everyone.

Very caring!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

My daughter has VATERS Association and sees LOTS of doctors. She loves Dr Abrams! He is very soft spoken and caring.

Wonderful surgeon

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr. Abrams took excellent care of our little girl (age 2). He is thorough and professional and has an excellent way with children. She is doing well thanks to Dr. Abrams.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Abrams did a wonderful job during my infant son's surgery. Dr. Abrams was very helpful and took time to answer any questions we had. And, his staff followed up through calls to check on my son in the days following his surgery. Though any surgery on a 3 month old is stressful, this was a good experience and I highly recommend Dr. Abrams.

Avoid this doctor for your child's sake

Posted on May 27th, 2009

After experiencing pain on her right side, My daughter was diagnosed with a bad gall bladder after a few MONTHS of testing by Dr. Abrams. My child was operated on by dr. abrams to remove her gall bladder (although all previous scans indicated gall bladder was OK-(hindsight)). 3 weeks after surgery she began to have sharp pains shoot through her abdomen and this has yet to cease after 5 months. My daughters life has changed dramatically and she can no longer attend 5th grade due to the extreme pain that comes at random. Dr. Abrams takes a shotgun approach to diagnose without a clear plan to resolution. Avoid if you can.

Posted on January 18th, 2016