A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randell Camantigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randell Camantigue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Camantigue graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Camantigue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randell Edward Camantigue MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randell E. Camantigue practice?
- Dr. Randell Camantigue has 1 office location.
Dr. Randell Camantigue practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.