A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randell Ganchua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Dr. Ganchua has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randell Chua Ganchua MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Randell C. Ganchua practice?
- Dr. Randell Ganchua has 1 office location.
Dr. Randell Ganchua practices Hospitalist near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Hospitalists.