inactive

Randell Sehres MD Patient Reviews

July 2nd, 2016
Best doctor
Love doctor Sehres! Best doctor in Florida. Takes the time to listen to you. Cares about you. If you are looking for a doctor look no further. Dr sehres and his staff are among the best.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Randell Sehres is an excellent family physician. He takes the time to listen to his patients' questions and concerns and answers them completely. He has a very friendly disposition with a genuine smile.

October 27th, 2015
You are only able to ask two questions per visit. This Doctor does not care for questions about why he wants you to do something. No questions from patient!

April 19th, 2013
Best Doctor in Brandon
Dr. Sehres takes time to listen, even with a hectic schedule. He's been my doctor for about 10 years but I have been going to his office since my pediatrician passed away (I'm 36 now, so it tells you about how wonderful ALL of the staff is, otherwise I would have found a new office to go to.) Dr. Sehres does not push medicine on you as so many other doctors do nowadays. That's one thing I love most about him being my doctor. He orders tests when necessary and gives referrals when he can't figure out what's wrong. He's always looking for the best care for you so that your problem is handled and cured. The girls at the front desk are very warm and inviting. They call you by your first name and they make you feel welcome. Any negative reviews should be taken lightly. I recommend Brandon Family Medical Care to all of my friends and family.

June 11th, 2012
Office staff sucks!!
I have been a patient with Dr.Sehres for 9 years.He is very nice and caring. However,the office staff is terrible.The front desk is rude and they discuss your financial and personal information out loud for everyone to hear.

July 2nd, 2011
awesome doctor!
Dr Sehres is very warm,easy to talk to, shows concern but is also very professional. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone I care about. He has listened and treated me with respect as an individual, and provided very good medical care for my particular problems which are not easy to deal with. Im glad for an opportunity to share what a great doc he is. Love him to pieces :) Never go away Dr Sehres please!!!

December 8th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr Sehres has been my doctor for years. He is kind and compassionate and takes the time that he needs with you. He listens to what you have to say. I would defintely recommend this doctor.