A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randelon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randelon Smith is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randelon Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randelon Dondrielle Smith MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randelon D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Randelon Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Randelon Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Millington, TN and Brighton, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.