Dr. Randi-Ann Rodrigues DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oviedo, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Randi-Ann Rodrigues truly listens to and cares about her patients well-being and overall life.

April 29th, 2015
doctor misdiagnosed my bell's palsy as a sinus infection

April 16th, 2015
Very Professional and caring
Dr. Rodrigues is a wonderful Doctor. Great bed side manner. She listened to my concerns and addresses them accordingly. She very well cares about her patients. As Far as her Staff I've never had a problem with the staff. They have always exceeded my needs and are very kind. Dr. Velez is also amazing. Thank you guys for taking care of me. It is greatly appreciated! Remember Doctors are people too they work very hard to help us. God Bless!

March 18th, 2015
Excellent doctor! Horrible office staff. The visit to the doctor was much better when she had her own practice. Now that she has joined a group, the office staff is horrendous!

May 21st, 2012
Cherry Daleo
I have seen a lot of doctors in my life and I have to say Dr. Rodrigues and her staff are, by far, the best I have ever dealt with.

April 2nd, 2012
Awesome Doctor!

April 24th, 2011
Randi Ann Rodrigues cancelled my daughter as a patient without warning when she most needed a doctor's service. I would be weary of her level of true compassion for her patients.
Doctor's Response

In the event that a patient is discharged from my practice, I notify a patient in writing and continue to provide care for any urgent needs for 30 days. In addition, insurance policies may change to ones that I may not be contracted and unfortunately I would not be able to provide services even if a patient is established. I apologize if you feel your needs were not met by my office. Thank you for your perspective and I wish you and your daughter the best in finding another physician. Dr. Randi-Ann Rodrigues

January 5th, 2011
Phenomenal Doctor
This is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to my concerns. She takes the time to work on a plan that works for me as an individual. I believe my treatment is as personalized as you could get from a doctor in this Day and age. I have recommended her consistently based on her high degree of professionalism, bedside manner and follow through on my treatments. When I need a referral to a specialists, her referrals are top notch. There is no area that I could say that she could improve in.

July 7th, 2017