A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Ctr-Outp
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Ellen Berkowitz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randi E. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Randi Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randi Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roslindale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MA.
See Roslindale Internists and Roslindale Geriatric Doctors.