A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Ctr-Outp
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Ellen Berkowitz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randi E. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Randi Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randi Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roslindale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MA.
See Roslindale Internists and Roslindale Geriatric Doctors.