A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Cohen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Connection Counseling Center, The
- Yale Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Lynn Cohen MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randi L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Randi Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Randi Cohen practices Psychiatry near Milford, CT.
See Milford Psychiatrists.