A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Diamond has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Rose Diamond MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randi R. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Randi Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Randi Diamond practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Internists.