Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randi Galli
Dr. Randi Galli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Galli is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno and Children's Hospital Central California. He speaks English.
Dr. Randi Galli has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Randi Galli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Ricardo Avena
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Alexander Majors
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi
Dr. Anisa Yalom
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Fresno, CA 0 mi9