A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Galli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Galli, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Galli, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Galli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Galli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Adolph Galli MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randi A. Galli practice?
- Dr. Randi Galli has 1 office location.
Dr. Randi Galli practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.