A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Galli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Galli, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Galli, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Galli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Galli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Adolph Galli MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randi A. Galli practice?
- Dr. Randi Galli has 1 office location.
Dr. Randi Galli practices Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.