Learn more about Dr. Randi Galli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Galli, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Galli, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Galli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Galli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Adolph Galli MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randi A. Galli practice?
- Dr. Randi Galli has 1 office location.
Dr. Randi Galli practices Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Plastic Surgeons and Fresno Surgeons.