Learn more about Dr. Randi Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Katz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Joy Katz DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randi J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Randi Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randi Katz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belmar, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Hematologists, and Howell Oncologists.