Learn more about Dr. Randi Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Katz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Joy Katz DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randi J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Randi Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randi Katz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belmar, NJ.
See Howell Internists, Howell Hematologists, and Howell Oncologists.