Dr. Randi Pleskow Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randi Pleskow?

Posted on September 24th, 2013

She was terrific. She spent time and explained everything to my daughter and I. I would highly recommend her to family and friends

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr. Pleskow is horrible!! She should not be a doctor at all nevermind being a doctor for children!! There were test that needed to be set up for my child and she did not set them up. She did not return 5 calls that I left at her office. She talked down to me as a parent. Poor social skills, poor follow up. Please don't bring your precious child to this Doctor that apparently does not care. I switched to a different doctor and it is night and day. Read all the reviews - they speak loudly.

Too busy

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I am very sad that experienced doctors become over extended and they become ineffective.

Heckmann

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Plesko is an excellent Dr. She diagnosed my daughter with celiac disease after just 1 appointment. She called me personally in the evening to tell me her lab results. My daughter enjoys her appointments and she has a very personal bed side manner. Her (overly evasive) testing changed changed my daughters life! Thank you Dr Plesko

Don't waste your time

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Horrible experience. She belittled my self as well as my 9 year old daughter. Extremely rude and no bedside manner whatsoever. Maybe she should rethink working with children or anyone for that matter !

Posted on June 1st, 2010

The only negative I have to say is that it took months to get an appointment within the practice. Dr. Pleskow was wonderful. She was patient with my son and with me, and she went with the less invasive tests and treatments initially, setting up a follow up appointment before allowing us to leave the office. She was professional and yet very gentle and understanding. I ALMOST canceled the appointment because of the negative reviews I read on this site but because we had waited over 2 months to see her we decided to try to keep an open mind. So glad we did. Judge for yourself.

Dr. Pleskow saved my son's life!

Posted on March 12th, 2010

By the time we gave up on our general practitioner and sought a specialist, my son was extremely sick. He had lost significant weight and could not eat without distress. Dr. Pleskow diagnosed his condition immediately (within 5 minutes) and started his treatment that day. He responded well and has been relatively free of symptoms for about 8 years. In that time, we have seen Dr. Pleskow regularly to monitor his condition and have gotten to know her as a brilliant physician, an extremely empathetic caregiver, and a lovely human being with a very genuine concern for our entire family.

Lousy at working with parents

Posted on July 18th, 2009

Does not can not convey information without insulting parents move on to next one

olny willing to do invasive $$$ tests will not work with lower test to higher level to show need

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Recommend NEVER NO NO NO NO NO NO Refused to treat my Daughter unless we agreed to do most invasive test first. Would not work with us to start with less invasive and go up to more invasive if needed ? Told us myself and 10 year old it could be CANCER what a brainstorm cold and calculating way to push you into agree with her Testing. She did not care or know what my child has seen or knows about Cancer. My Daughter has been so upset about The Cancer statement since the visit talk about scarred for life. Dr Told me she did not like my tone maybe not you just scared my kid half to death as I was handing my child her clothes before she was even done talking so I could get her away from this person.

Posted on March 18th, 2016