Dr. Randi Pleskow MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Boston, MA

2.5

September 24th, 2013
She was terrific. She spent time and explained everything to my daughter and I. I would highly recommend her to family and friends

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Pleskow is horrible!! She should not be a doctor at all nevermind being a doctor for children!! There were test that needed to be set up for my child and she did not set them up. She did not return 5 calls that I left at her office. She talked down to me as a parent. Poor social skills, poor follow up. Please don't bring your precious child to this Doctor that apparently does not care. I switched to a different doctor and it is night and day. Read all the reviews - they speak loudly.

May 17th, 2012
Dr. Pleskow was kind and courteous to my 6yo daughter and myself. She made my daughter comfortable immediately and gave us confidence from the get-go. I would recommend her to anyone...

March 29th, 2012
Too busy
I am very sad that experienced doctors become over extended and they become ineffective.

March 16th, 2012
Heckmann
Dr. Plesko is an excellent Dr. She diagnosed my daughter with celiac disease after just 1 appointment. She called me personally in the evening to tell me her lab results. My daughter enjoys her appointments and she has a very personal bed side manner. Her (overly evasive) testing changed changed my daughters life! Thank you Dr Plesko

November 1st, 2011
Don't waste your time
Horrible experience. She belittled my self as well as my 9 year old daughter. Extremely rude and no bedside manner whatsoever. Maybe she should rethink working with children or anyone for that matter!

June 1st, 2010
The only negative I have to say is that it took months to get an appointment within the practice. Dr. Pleskow was wonderful. She was patient with my son and with me, and she went with the less invasive tests and treatments initially, setting up a follow up appointment before allowing us to leave the office. She was professional and yet very gentle and understanding. I ALMOST canceled the appointment because of the negative reviews I read on this site but because we had waited over 2 months to see her we decided to try to keep an open mind. So glad we did. Judge for yourself.

March 12th, 2010
Dr. Pleskow saved my son's life!
By the time we gave up on our general practitioner and sought a specialist, my son was extremely sick. He had lost significant weight and could not eat without distress. Dr. Pleskow diagnosed his condition immediately (within 5 minutes) and started his treatment that day. He responded well and has been relatively free of symptoms for about 8 years. In that time, we have seen Dr. Pleskow regularly to monitor his condition and have gotten to know her as a brilliant physician, an extremely empathetic caregiver, and a lovely human being with a very genuine concern for our entire family.

July 17th, 2009
Lousy at working with parents
Does not can not convey information without insulting parents move on to next one

April 16th, 2009
olny willing to do invasive $$$ tests will not work with lower test to higher level to show need
Recommend NEVER NO NO NO NO NO NO Refused to treat my Daughter unless we agreed to do most invasive test first. Would not work with us to start with less invasive and go up to more invasive if needed ? Told us myself and 10 year old it could be CANCER what a brainstorm cold and calculating way to push you into agree with her Testing. She did not care or know what my child has seen or knows about Cancer. My Daughter has been so upset about The Cancer statement since the visit talk about scarred for life. Dr Told me she did not like my tone maybe not you just scared my kid half to death as I was handing my child her clothes before she was even done talking so I could get her away from this person.