A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Rubenzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Rubenzik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Rubenzik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenzik graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rubenzik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi E Rubenzik MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Randi E. Rubenzik practice?
- Dr. Randi Rubenzik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randi Rubenzik practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.