A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Silibovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Silibovsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silibovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi S Silibovsky MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randi S. Silibovsky practice?
- Dr. Randi Silibovsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randi Silibovsky practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.