A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randi Silbovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbovsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silbovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randi Sue Silbovsky MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randi S. Silbovsky practice?
- Dr. Randi Silbovsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randi Silbovsky practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.