Learn more about Dr. Randil Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randil Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randil Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randil Lee Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randil L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randil Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randil Clark practices Urology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sandpoint, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Urologists.