A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randil Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randil Clark is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randil Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randil Lee Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randil L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randil Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randil Clark practices Urology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sandpoint, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Urologists.