A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolfo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolfo Virgilio Castillo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolfo V. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Randolfo Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolfo Castillo practices Anesthesiology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Anesthesiologists.