A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bailey, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Randolph Bailey FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Harold Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Bailey practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.