A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Bailey, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Randolph Bailey FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H R. Bailey practice?
- Dr. H Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. H Bailey practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.