Learn more about Dr. Harold Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bailey, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Bailey practice?
Dr. Harold Bailey practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, Houston Colorectal Surgeons, and Houston Oncologists.