Dr. Randolph Bourne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Bourne?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Bourne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015

Below standard of care

He did not look at my ultrasound film he ordered and he informed me my pregnancy had failed and that I had an ectopic pregnancy. He made me believe I had a life threatening condition. He took me to surgery and did a D&C as well as removing an ovary without my consent. Turned out, I did not have an ectopic . He actually performed an abortion on me without my knowledge. He also mischaracterized my baby as an ectopic to mislead the pathologist. Filed a complaint with Department of Health and he was placed on two years probation from 2012-2014. Filed malpractice suit and he used the statute of limitations thereby getting away with the suit.

September 22nd, 2013

The best gynocologist ever!!!!

Dr. Bourne was always easy to see and talk to he gave me a hysterectomy and treated me like I was the only patient he had. He never rushed our visits and they always had some laughter in them. He always listens to his patients input which is rare for doctors to do. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good surgeon or gyno to go to. He saved my life and I will forever be greatful to him for that...

June 6th, 2012

incredible Dr.

I saw Dr Bourne at Swedish for a ovarian torsion( emergency room) it was like a huge ray of sunshine after 14 hrs total in the ER. I have since seen him 2 other times for follow ups. Although my insurance does not cover him, I will go to him regardless from now on. He is awesome, caring and went the extra mile to help me on another occassion regarding poor treatment in the ER( different time) I wouldnt hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone! I also have friends that work at Swedish, that say he is a great guy, and they dont say that about every Dr there.

April 16th, 2012

Saw him for an emergency in Swedish Edmonds. Excellent Dr!

February 16th, 2012

Awesome OB

I would describe Dr. Bourne as being very smart. He is calm, thoughtful and has great bedside manners. I have seen him for a miscarriage and now a viable pregnancy. His support staff is top notch and they are all on the ball! Patient satisfaction is important to them. I recommend without reservation!

September 21st, 2011

mzpriest

I have been seeing Dr. Bourne since he first started at Sound Women's Care. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes time to talk to me, catch up with what is going on with my life and well being, and takes time to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

February 24th, 2011

Excellent

Great Doc! Very caring and a good listener.

January 19th, 2011

Doctor Bourne is one the nicest doctor i have seen in my whole life and actually he is one of the nicest person i have seen. he is very professional, friendly and caring. i strongly recommend him to everyone

September 1st, 2010

Amazing!!

I cannot tell you enough how awesome my expirience with DR Bourne and his staff was. He will continue to be my doctor for all my needs as a woman and mother. His staff is patient and caring. They see a lot of patients and still remember each month who you are without looking at notes. There is genuine kindness. They are careful and address the needs individually. Highly recommended.

January 31st, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr Bourne went to the mat for me. He was willing and able to complete my tricky hysterectomy vaginally- eventhough I had been told by a female doctor that it would be impossible and "take too much time for her as a surgeon!" He saved me much pain and greatly reduced my recovery time. He's incredibly caring, easy to talk to and he has a wonderful bedside manner. He's the best!

May 5th, 2016