A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrd
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Byrd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph C Byrd MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph C. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Randolph Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Byrd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Internists and Nampa Cardiologists.