Dr. Randolph Capocasale Is this you?

I owe him my life. literraly.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

dr. Cap is the best person i've ever interacted with in the psych proffessions. he would also easily take a spot in my list of 5 best people that have been in my life. if you have the change to work with Dr. Cap you should jump on the chance, and fight to keep it if you have to.

Charles McDaniel

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

My wife has been seeing Dr. "Caps" for over 10 years, I have been seeing him myself for the last two years. He is without a doubt one of the finest assets Fort Stewart and Winn Army Community Hospital could ever hope to have. I was in the Army for twenty years and as a soldier and Non-Commissioned Officer never had the pleasure or privilege of working with a physician of his caliber. He is a man beyond reproach, a physician who honestly cares about his patients. Speaking from a personal perspective he helped me through a personally troubling time. But more importantly he gave me back my wife who has suffered from depression and self worth issues for years. Dr. Capocasele work, devotion to his profession and commitment to his patients makes him a Psychiatrist one can only hope to find.

Posted on April 19th, 2015