Overall Review

January 8th, 2014
Rhinoplasty
Great Doc, beautiful office. Eased my fears and gave me a beautiful result. Breathe better and my nose is amazing!

September 3rd, 2013
Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty (or any elective surgery) is a very personal decision. Dr. Capone and the staff made me feel great and at ease from day 1. The surgery was not as bad as I thought it would be; it took me about 2 weeks to really start feeling back to my old self. My results are amazing though- I would do it all again if I had to in order to have this outcome. Dr. Capone has great bedside manner, expertise, and incredibly knowledgeable. It was a no brainer to pick him as my surgeon!

June 20th, 2013
Top Doc
Dr. Capone listened to my concerns. My results translate his understanding of my desired outcome. The center is a small, intimate office which gave me good one on one care. I highly recommend The Baltimore Center for Facial Plastic Surgery! Thanks everyone!

May 6th, 2013
Rhinoplasty
I love Dr. C! He did amazing work on my nose! He was able to fix the part I did not like, while still keeping my result natural. The office is great too-- Thanks Baltimore Center!

April 23rd, 2013
Sinus surgery
I would highly recommend Dr. Capone . Dr. Capone and his staff maintained a high level of service and professionalism, throughout the entire process. Even more valuable was Dr. Capone's ability to present me with options but not make me feel insecure. I felt very comfortable, and most importantly, I really love the way I can breathe and the way my corrected nose looks!

April 18th, 2013
Four stars
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Capone's office. The check-in process was very easy (on a nifty electronic pad), and I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by my first name. It made me feel like my visit was more "personalized". I wasn't just another "patient" like you might experience in another doctor's office. The office is a beautiful, spa-like setting. I was brought back into the exam room in a timely manner. I waited about 10 minutes which is fantastic, most doctors make me wait 30-45 minutes!! I LOVED my time with Dr. Capone. He answered ALL my questions regarding the surgical procedures I was interested in. I met with the office coordinator next, who gave me fees and helped me pick my surgery date. It was great to be able to do this all in one visit and get the ball rolling. I am planning to have surgery next month and could not be happier with my experience from start to finish.

November 14th, 2012
Dr. Capone is an excellent physican and a fabulous bedside manner. I recommend him highly.

September 2nd, 2009
Dr. Capone repaired a laceration on a visible part of my forehead sustained in an accident. The procedure was surprisingly comfortable considering the location of the injury. To this day, it is nearly impossible to see any scarring. I believe that only Dr. Capone with his specific expertise in facial plastic surgery could achieve this level of result for my injury.