Dr. Randolph Capri Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Capri?

Horrible doctor!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Anyone who has ever dealt with a skin issue knows how frustrating it can be. I took my toddler to see Dr. Capri, I was hopeful that I would finally get the care I needed for my son's skin but this doctor barely looked at my son's skin! Dr. Capri NEVER took the time or gathered the information to diagnose, he looked at my son's skin from the distance, without touching or even trying to look closer. Overall, the consultation lasted in less than one minute. I was devastated. Terrible experience with Dr. Randolph Capri. Do not waste your precious time and money with this doctor!

Poor result with Juvederm

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Capri injected me with Juvederm several months ago. My first experience with injections. It was a mistake. I looked better before. I still have the marionette lines and now I have jowls and look puffy. It seems he injected in the wrong place. The right side of my mouth droops. Right and left sides aren't balanced. I can't wait until it goes away and I look like myself again. He also recommended a laser peel. Thank goodness I didn't go for that. I have no trust in his ability.

Been seeing Dr. Capri for nearly 30 years

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Without dismissing other people's experience's, I have not only never had a problem with Dr. Capri, I'd say my experience with him is so good that that explains why I have a near 30 year relationship with him. Superb Dr. in all ways and manners.

Best Dermatologist In The West!

Posted on August 20th, 2010

I've been seeing "Trapper Randy", as I like to call him, for close to 12 years now.He has always treated my skin problems in a professional manner; has made the "fiendish little thingies" go away; and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his office staff.If you want the very best, then schedule an appointment with "Trapper Randy."

Love Dr. Capri!

Posted on July 2nd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Capri for years and think his office staff is kind, caring and knowledgable, as is the doctor himself!

Don't waste your money with this physician

Posted on April 20th, 2008

Dr. Capri will tell you a $1000 cosemetic procedure will take care of your concerns and last for 18 months. When it doesn't last for 2 weeks, he tells you that you need other expensive treatments for better results. When you remind him of his stated promised about the product, he tells you that you misperceived what he said.

Posted on October 20th, 2017