Overall Review

August 15th, 2015
Love love love Dr Chisholm! !!

September 11th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
My family has been seeing Dr. Chisholm for 20 years. He has always been attentive to our needs. Both he & his nurse, Nancy, have gone above & beyond for us. He has "saved" my mother on several occasions. He has worked wonders with my husband & has been able to get thngs under control that "specialist" couldn't! He is very knowledgable & personable & he has a great bedside manner.

August 24th, 2013
I WILL CHANGE DOCTOR!!!!!
My first appointment with Dr. Chisholm was nice, took his time and listened carefully. I had several follow up appointments which required his nurse to call me; she assured me she would the next day and never did. I had to call multiple times (with long hold times) and the receptionists said they will forward my message and then call me. Over a whole week I was unable to get an answer and the rudeness of the staff and nurse is very disappointing.

February 16th, 2013
Good doc
I've been seeing Dr. Chisholm since I was 18 and I'm in my 40s now. He is a very nice guy who takes time to listen to your concerns. I feel he's always treated the issues I have gone to him for. Sometimes I do feel if I mention something, he doesn't give me as full as an explanation as I'd like...I sometimes have to push him to expand on it.

February 2nd, 2009
Very good DR.
I have been seeing DR Chisholm for 17 years. He is as knowledgeable of a family DR as I have ever met. He is friendly, and seems to care about his patients.

November 19th, 2008
Was nice at first and then became very Jeckyl and Hyde. Not sure why, as it was the first time seeing him. His nurse was also rude which added insult to injury( No pun intended). Guess thats why certain doctors are always booked and others are not.

October 4th, 2008
snap judgements
Dr. Chisholm has made 5 misdiagnosis on the 3 members of my family that see him. He's very nice, but doesn't follow up on patient's conditions.