A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Cook, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Bryant Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Cook practice?
- Dr. Randolph Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA.
See Ashburn Surgeons.