A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph David Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Randolph Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Claremore, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Claremore Internists and Claremore Cardiologists.