A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph David Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Randolph Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Claremore, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Claremore Internists and Claremore Cardiologists.