A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Deger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Deger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Deger, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Deger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Bruce Deger MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Deger practice?
- Dr. Randolph Deger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Deger practices Gynecologic Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Oncologists.