A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Deger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Deger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Deger, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Deger practice?
Dr. Randolph Deger practices Gynecologic Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.