A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Deger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Deger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Deger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Deger, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Bruce Deger MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Deger practice?
- Dr. Randolph Deger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Deger practices Gynecologic Oncology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Oncologists.