Learn more about Dr. Randolph Deger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Deger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Deger, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Bruce Deger MD is a male Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Deger practice?
- Dr. Randolph Deger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Deger practices Gynecologic Oncology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.