Learn more about Dr. Randolph Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph E Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Randolph Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weiser, ID.
See Weiser Surgeons.