A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph E Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Randolph Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weiser, ID.
See Weiser Orthopedic Surgeons.