A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Eugene Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Randolph Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ontario, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Weiser, ID and Boise, ID.
See Ontario Orthopedic Surgeons.