inactive

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016
Messed up the rest of my life!
I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. He did my new hip replacement in Feb of 2012. It dislocated within 2 hours of my 2 week Dr appt. with Dr. Petersen. He removed my stitches. He DID NOT take an x-ray. He sent me on my way saying I DID NOT need my walked. Within 2 hours of seeing him that day, my hip dislocated and I fell in a business. I received a broken greater trochantor from my fall. Dr. Petersen was so MAD at me when he had to come into the hospital to put my hip back in place. He was livid with me because my hip dislocated!! What?? It was his fault....not mine. From then on, he treated me like crap!! My hip dislocated because the ball joint was not the right size for the socket. He messed up!! Then he left me that way for over 9 months!!! By then, the broken trochantor was never going to mend! The bone was actually dead from no blood supply to it. Dr. Petersen should have known this. He was negligent!!! Never go to him!! I am still struggling with pain. I am now on Disability because of my hip pain and trouble with walking, sitting, etc. Dr. Petersen should not be able to practice medicine. Ever!!

April 8th, 2015
Mrs. Shoulder Issues
After a dislocation, follow up check, then six week check after the PT worked with me, he never touched my shoulder or did any range of motor checks. (Can you do this, or this, etc.). He said the PT would be working with all of that...Initially, he was concerned about swelling and pain but with the last visit? Speculation that I may have a rotator cuff tear but no MRI or anything...Exactly a year later, I was in a deep yoga position and my shoulder dislocated again. Follow up visits and an MRI (different hospital and doctor), I was told that I have had a tear for some time and the ligature can be repaired but the rotator cuff may not be too damaged to be done arthroscopically...I am bummed...

January 30th, 2017