inactive

Randolph Evans MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Lebanon, TN

October 27th, 2016
I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND HAVING A LOT OF EYE PROBLEMS.I GOT TO WHERE I COULD NOT DRIVE AT NIGHT THEN I GOT TO WHERE I HAD TO STOP DRIVING AT ALL I COULD APPROACH A TRAFFIC LIGHT AND IT WOULD LKE 7 OR 8 LIGHTS IN A CIRCLE. MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR GOT ME IN TO SEE DR RANDOLPH EVANS .BEST MOVE I EVER MADE DR EVANS CHECKED MY EYES AND FOUND I HAD BAD CATERACTS .AFTER A FEW MORE SIMPLY TEST HE ORDERD WHAT I NEEDED I WENT BACK AND HE DID SURGERY ON MY LEFT EYE THE SURGERY WAS PAINLESS .LATER WENT BACK DID SURGERY ON RGHT EYE STAYED HOME DID EYE DROPS FOR A FEW WEEKS WHEN I RETURNED CHECKED EYES AGAIN 20 20 VISION I COULD READ EVERY THING IN HIS OFFICE EVEN THE SMALLEST LINE ON EYE CHART.IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR A WHILE I WAS SCARED TO DEATH . DR. EVANS WAS PROBALY ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I EVER SEEN AND VERY FRIENDY I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM TO ANYONE. THANKS DR EVANS AND VERY FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ALL YOU DONE FOR ME I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE THANKS AGAIN.

June 13th, 2016
Great!
I had a great experience with both my cataract surgeries!