A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Fierro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Fierro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Fierro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierro graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fierro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Brian Fierro MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Fierro practice?
- Dr. Randolph Fierro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Fierro practices Anesthesiology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Flower Mound Anesthesiologists.