A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Fleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Fleck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Fleck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleck graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans