Learn more about Dr. Randolph Fleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Fleck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Fleck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleck graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Peter Fleck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph P. Fleck practice?
- Dr. Randolph Fleck has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Fleck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Cardiologists.