Learn more about Dr. Randolph Fleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Fleck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleck
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fleck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Fleck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleck graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Peter Fleck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph P. Fleck practice?
- Dr. Randolph Fleck has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Fleck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Cardiologists.