Dr. Randolph Fok Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Fok?

Very Satisfied!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Fok. The staff is very courteous. The wait time short. The procedure was quick and Dr. Fok is very knowledgeable. He took his time to explain things and made me feel at ease through the whole process. I didnt have many questions in the end because he explained things very well through the procedure.I am happy with the results and the service. Thank you Dr. Fok!

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Couldn't be happier. He gave us all the time in the world, let us record our ultrasound, answered all questions and was very personable.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Nice and friendly doctor, answered all my questions

Exceptional, knowledgeable & experienced

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Fok is very knowledgeable when it comes to high risk pregnancies and knowing whats best for your baby. He always has your babies best interest at heart. He has the knowledge and experience to make any one who is going through a high risk pregnancy feel comfortable and at ease.

Great Experience

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

My entire experience was great, the gals at reception were never rude to me, they were actually friendly and caring. I visited for many many months very frequently for a baby with CCAM and was treated with respect each time. I was given honest opinions and I think if it were not for the positive atmosphere and advice I received from Dr. Fok my daughter may not have been here today. Dr Fok made a very scary pregnancy for me go by very smoothly and he kept me so optimistic, always thinking of the positive but also making sure we knew any risks! I would gladly do it all over again. I strongly believe that if you walk into a place with a rude attitude yourself then that is what you will get in return. I always followed their policy and was friendly with the staff and I received the same warmth every time. I just don't see how someone would have a different experience, other than GREAT!

final ultrasound

Posted on March 5th, 2013

my experience with Dr. fok was great I would say the best. He took the time to explain everything that was going on and gave me really good info on how to take care of myself for the remaining time. If your looking for a place to get your ultrasound at I would highly recommend his office. oh also his stuff is great very helpful.

Exceptional Care

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I had the good fortune to be under the care of Dr Fok during my recent high risk pregnancy, and had several visits over the course of approximately six months. Without exception, Dr Fok provided outstanding care, and went above and beyond my expectations. He had excellent command of his field of practice, and was able to convey his knowledge and recommendations in a compassionate and conscientious manner. In addition, I found Dr Fok to be personable and professional in his interactions with myself, his staff, and other patients. If you are looking for maternal-fetal care typically found only in a major metropolitan area, I highly recommend Dr Fok.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Fok is an excellent doctor and was nothing but thorough and courteous. Having a complicated pregnancy is very difficult but we had complete faith in Dr. Fok's experience and abilities and we now are enjoying a healthy baby girl.

Abe

Posted on February 15th, 2013

This is our second visit with Dr. Fok. First the Staff is pleasant and professional and second, we found that Dr. Fok be to a great Dr.. He took the time to explain things to us and even made our trip memorable by going the extra steps to alleviate our concerns with clear and compassionate good heart

Very Very Good Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Out of all the Doctors I have been to see in my 29 years on earth Doctor Fok is by far the best!!

Caring

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I felt that Dr. Fok took all the time to explain the issues that I was facing and also realized that he wants to make sure I make a correct decision. He made sure I knew what he was talking about and answered all my questions without rushing me out of his office!

thanks

Posted on May 19th, 2011

dr fok is a great dr.. and he also has a great staff.. i will recommend him to anyone.