Dr. Randolph Grierson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2014
He explained everything very well. He was extremely thorough and warm. He did a tremendous job reconstructing my ankle. I am now again enjoying my life. I appreciated seeing the doctor at every visit before and after surgery, not just an assistant.

December 22nd, 2013
What a warm, compassionate doctor! I couldn't get in right away but well worth the wait. He answered all of my questions and took the time to explain the different treatment options.

December 14th, 2013
Thank you!
Great doctor! He took the time to explain my knee problem. He thoroughly reviewed all of my options. He actually personally called me two days after my surgery to check up on me! I am back to hiking, playing tennis, and enjoying my life after three years of pain. Dr. Grierson is thorough, compassionate, and polite. His office staff is tremendous too! Thanks again!!

December 14th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Grierson was amazing, he spent a good deal of time with me explaining my condition and was very compassionate. After my surgery I felt great and was able to return to my normal life without pain! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares about people.

October 9th, 2013
patient
Felt like I was just a person that was in the way. He gave me the numbing shot, but did not wait for the knee to numb and shoved the Sym shot in immediately. Thought I would come off the table. Very painful. Did not ask to see me again.....and the shot did not work.