Dr. Randolph Heinzel MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2016
I absolutely loved this doctor! He knows exactly what he is doing and he is a very caring person/doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

October 19th, 2015
Dr Heinzel renewed my faith in doctors that care about their patients. He is as patient as a saint, as understanding as can be and fully committed to understanding his patients. He adapts himself to each situation to provide the most accurate, helpful and comforting diagnoses and advice. I have had some traumatic experiences with pregnancy and he has helped me through every step of the way. I highly recommend him to all of my female friends.

July 28th, 2015
Excellent

July 23rd, 2011
Amazing physician! Saw me the same day I called for an appointment. Spent more time listening to my story than any other doctor I'd been to, and was able to diagnose my problem with a quick biopsy and blood test - even though I'd been to many other specialists. Both of my daughters now go to him and he just delivered my first grandchild!

June 28th, 2011
Top Doc
Fantastic Dr with a great bedside manner---will take the time to listen to what you have to say---never feel like you are been rushed....

February 10th, 2011
The most incredible doctor I've met! He was there for me during my first pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage. He reassured me that I'd be able to have children and was my doctor when I delivered my beautiful daughter. I had a wonderful birth and and recovery. He was very supportive during my pregnancy because he knew how anxious I was because of the miscarriage. I would recommend him to anyone!

January 1st, 2010
Dr. Heinzel is diffently the best doctor I've ever had. When going to a new doctor, it's always a nervous experiance, but with Dr. Heinzel it was not even close. He was so caring & very helpful, I'll be a patient of his for as long as possible.

May 12th, 2009
Dr. Heinzel was the best Dr.. Very caring and sincere. I was in his office 2x a week for the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy so I got to know him pretty well and he always made me feel like I was important and not just someone that is always there while he tended to other patients. Also great sense of humor- just what you need when you are going through this nervous time.

May 19th, 2017