Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Main Line Healthcare Obstetrics Gynecology
1991 Sproul Rd
Ste 200
Broomall, PA 19008
610-325-1350
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 22nd, 2011

Amazing physician! Saw me the same day I called for an appointment. Spent more time listening to my story than any other doctor I'd been to, and was able to diagnose my problem with a quick biopsy and blood test - even though I'd been to many other specialists. Both of my daughters now go to him and he just delivered my first grandchild!

|  Top Doc  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Fantastic Dr with a great bedside manner---will take the time to listen to what you have to say---never feel like you are been rushed....

Apr 29th, 2011

What an attentive and caring doctor!

Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Heinzel is everything you could ask for in a doctor. He's intelligent yet humble, a great listener and takes as much time as you need to answer questions thoroughly or advise you on an issue. He makes you feel like you're his only patients and is never in a rush (though I know he must be busy). When I've had to call for test results or with a concern, he gets right back to me personally and promptly. He's incredibly friendly with a warm smile and makes you feel like you've known him forever. Definitely the kind of doctor that puts you at ease. My baby is due in June and I'm hoping he can deliver her, though the other doctor in the practice (Lawrence Park Ob/Gyn), Dr. Laveran, is great too. I can't say enough about my experience thus far.

Feb 10th, 2011

The most incredible doctor I've met! He was there for me during my first pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage. He reassured me that I'd be able to have children and was my doctor when I delivered my beautiful daughter. I had a wonderful birth and and recovery. He was very supportive during my pregnancy because he knew how anxious I was because of the miscarriage. I would recommend him to anyone!

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Heinzel is excellent at what he does. He is a very good listener and does not talk down to his patients. Makes you feel important and spends enough time with you. I had a lot of anxiety about delivering my baby and he really helped me through it. I don't know what I would have done without him!

Jan 1st, 2010

Dr. Heinzel is diffently the best doctor I've ever had. When going to a new doctor, it's always a nervous experiance, but with Dr. Heinzel it was not even close. He was so caring & very helpful, I'll be a patient of his for as long as possible.

May 12th, 2009

Dr. Heinzel was the best Dr.. Very caring and sincere. I was in his office 2x a week for the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy so I got to know him pretty well and he always made me feel like I was important and not just someone that is always there while he tended to other patients. Also great sense of humor- just what you need when you are going through this nervous time.