Overall Review

September 8th, 2014
Great Doctor
I've never had a doctor spend so much time discussing my care with me. He even made a house call on a Sunday when I was having trouble. Great doctor.

September 17th, 2013
Very nice and competent doctor.
Let me tell you something when you can't pee its an emergency. Dr. Hunter's staff immediately worked me into his office schedule to help me with my problem and it had been ongoing for some time before I went to Dr. Hunter. I had been seeing another doctor who did not seem to care that this issue kept happening. My friend gave me Dr. Hunters number when I could not pee and my old doctors staff told me to go to the emergency room because they were booked. 4 hours in the ER with a full bladder did not sound good to me. That first day I saw Dr. Hunter on an emergency basis and during each visit with Dr. Hunter after that he listened to my concerns and explained to me the things I could do in addition to the medication regarding my diet, exercise, and lifestyle to help avoid my problem from being chronic. Not only did I get better initially I haven't been sick like I was over and over again in almost two years. When I heard that someone had talked bad about Dr. Hunter I thought someone should get on here and tell about how he's a great doctor.

September 17th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Hunter spent more time explaining to me my condition and the options for treatment that were available to me than any other doctor. I first started going to see him in 2009. With Dr. Hunter's help I fully recovered from bladder cancer. I like him so much that I travel the 1 hour and 45 minute drive to his new location for my checkups rather than change doctors. I owe Dr. Hunter my life and I sincerely thank him.

January 10th, 2012
Fantastic Physician
Dr. Hunter diagnosed and treated my ailment on my first visit. He spent more time with me than any doctor ever has in my life. He really cares and does his patients the right way.

June 18th, 2010
I just had to comment, that rating was totally unfair.
202 lbs. 10 lbs more to go. See you in October. The bet is still on $200 as I recall. Best 30 lbs I ever lost, good cause too. How are you doing on your weight loss? Oh, my wife is into weight loss now. She has lost 20 lbs with a total goal of 77 lbs.Have a nice summer!