Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2014

First doctor that has truly listened to me and my concerns about my family's health and about my own. He's spent over an hour on our initial appt...have never had a doctor spend as much time with me and my family before. I have to drive an hour to see him...but worth it! Hard to get timely followup appointments--have to schedule months out to see him.

|  great doc - poorly run appt staff good luck making an appt  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr James is top notch - unfortunately the receptionist and office staff are NOT patient friendly. In fact, no one is ever there when you walk in the office or phone for an appt. You can NEVER talk to a human over the phone to schedule an appt and that is annoying because you leave a message and play phone tag with the scheduler who may return your call that day if you are lucky.. so you lose DAYS trying to make an appt. I don't know how they would ever deal with a patient's acute problem - they probably couldn't. getting an appt is difficult at best and you would have to go somewhere else to be seen for an ear infection, etc.. Not a well run office by any means - and that is so strange because between office staff and doc - their patient philosophies couldnt be any more separated.