A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Johnston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, Cheyenne, Wy
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Leigh Johnston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Randolph Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Johnston practices Ophthalmology near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Ophthalmologists.