A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Lipchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Lipchik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipchik
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Lipchik, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipchik graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Jay Lipchik MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Lipchik practice?
- Dr. Randolph Lipchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Lipchik practices Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pulmonologists.