Learn more about Dr. Randolph Lipchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Lipchik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Deep Vein Thrombosis--DVT Pulmonary Embolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipchik graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipchik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Lipchik practice?
Dr. Randolph Lipchik practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Pulmonologists, Milwaukee Urgent Care Centers, and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.