A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Lipchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Lipchik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Lipchik, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipchik graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Jay Lipchik MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Lipchik practice?
- Dr. Randolph Lipchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Lipchik practices Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pulmonologists.