Jan 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor, listens, never in a rush, great attitude. He genuinely cares about his patients!

Well Mannered and Caring show details Well Mannered and Caring
by I.C.P. on Aug 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lowry for close to two years now after my Dr. of 9 years retired from the same office. He is a friendly and very well manner and caring doctor. Instead of sending me to all kinds of specialist if i have specific problems he will send me for testing and then determine if a specilist will need to treat me or if he can treat me for any condition that arrises. I like that. He is a good doctor with a head on his shoulders for his patients they are more than just a number.

RN show details RN
by l.diane.rn@ comcast.net on Sep 20th, 2009

Dr. Lowry was my internist for 5 years while I was in Knoxville. He was most professional and exhibited a great bedside manner. His diagnoses were always on target as well as his treatment plan.Unfortunately, I made a career move to Nashville, Tenn. and have missed him tremendously. Their are none here, in a larger city, in comparison.Thank you Dr. Lowry for your medical expertise. Also, a big "Thank You" to his nurse at that time; "Montry".