A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Richardson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Macon Richardson DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph M. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Randolph Richardson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randolph Richardson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near , .