A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph J Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Randolph Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Miller practices Pediatrics near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.