A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mullins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Mullins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randolph Mullins MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mullins practice?
- Dr. John Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mullins practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Branson, MO.
See Branson Surgeons.