A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph O'Hara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Craig O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph C. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Randolph O'Hara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randolph O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.