A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph O'Hara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Craig O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph C. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Randolph O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.