A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph O'Hara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph C. O'Hara practice?
Dr. Randolph O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.