Dr. Randolph Offutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Offutt?

February 2nd, 2016

He is the best!!

October 3rd, 2011

Unconcerned Doctor

Went with a problem concerning a light in one eye. Also went for a prescription. First time I went was in 2007 due to a prescription I was taking. On today's visit, the doctor states he had never dialated my eyes, which he has dialated my eyes twice before. He threw out a big word on my eye problem...I waited for him to explain it...which he didn't. He also didn't want me to ask any questions. The previous review is true, he seems very old fashioned. He seems to think he is too important for the patient. He just walked out to the front with my chart without saying anything, good bye...nothing. When I got to the front, I told the receptionist about him saying I had never had my eyes dilated. She said they didn't have my record because the place the send records had caught on fire. I asked why didn't he realize that when he said I had never been dilated. She said he probably didn't know. I asked for a copy of the records they did have. I will not return.

October 14th, 2017